Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't Deny It

John 1:24 says: The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

I have read that many times and thought I understood what it meant. I love how God takes the living word and breathes a deeper revelation into it and opens my eyes to new understanding.

When this verse was impressed upon me the next thought was from Luke 12:8-9. It reads: I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God. But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God.

Don't deny or disown the Word of God, any of it. It's ALL God breathed. Ask the Holy Spirit to lead you into all Truth. Read the Word and seek God for understanding. Embrace what God is showing you. Never assume you have it all down or you have total understanding. Come to God with child like faith and a teachable spirit. Be open to receive what He reveals to you.

Are you worried what people may say? That's OK just rely on this.

Don't deny the Word. That Word became flesh!

No comments: