Tuesday, March 6, 2007

You Have to Start Somewhere

My very audio/visual technically talented brother would be proud of me! I am an official "blogger" . Why is my face so big over to the right.....yikes. I will need help w/ that....minimizing I mean...can't do much w/ what God gave me :)

Thanks to some great encouragers especially my husband this blog is here. Because some people think I have a neat perspective on things and because I think WAY TO MUCH I can now share my thoughts here!

My purpose is to share my life as a wife and mom of 3 great kids while applying God's promises to my circumstances. I made a decision along time ago to choose what God says regardless of what a situation looks like. So I hope that this will encourage you to Trust in God no matter what!

For more info on what Rise Above Ministry is all about check out www.riseaboveministry.com We take prayer requests, you can read a shortened version of my testimony and learn how to replace your negative thinking with the words of a very positive God!!

I look forward to sharing life with you!

No comments: