Friday, February 8, 2008

TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

Well it is our church's 2nd anniversary. We are celebrating by baptising over 100 people and finishing off with a live recording of our worship experience.

I can not believe God brought a church like this to my city. I can't believe that He gave me the desires for the vision and anointing and I longed for this church for 2 years before they moved here to start Elevation. I can't believe in 2 years God has grown us from the 750 when we began attending in Nov. 2006 to 4000 last week.

I can't believe I got to lead a special group of women and then was asked to lead the leaders of the wives group. I can't believe God uses me here to mentor women.

I can't believe I am now on staff, doing whatever needs to be done to make Elevation inviting and ready so that people far from God can be filled with life in Christ.

What I do believe is the Word of God. I have said before that I have a verse I said and believed MANY times in my struggles. It says that God will do more than we can think, ask or imagine...It is true. I am living it every day.

The other thing I "can't believe" is that one of our Pastor's favorite scriptures that he refers to often is this. God never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: