Saturday, March 1, 2008

BIRTHWEEK '08

Well today officially ends "BIRTHWEEK '08". I will say it started off MUCH better than it is ending BUT I am thankful for the week. I did get to hit all 3 of my favorite sushi restaurants in one week. That is a first. It started w/ Jade, then Sushi 101 and we finished off last night with Ru Sans. Delicious!!!

I have been under fire ALOT this week with emotions and struggles in our little family. I am frustrated and asking God, (after thanking Him for all He IS doing), why He is taking so long on certain areas.

I am THANKFUL that God has given me divinely appointed prayer partners and spiritual mentors. How great it was Friday morning when my phone rang and I answered with not a "hello" but, "who told you I was grumpy"? My armor bearer in MI replied, "God did". To have people in your life so spiritually in tune is something to be thankful for.

So Father even though my circumstances are testing my faith, I ask forgiveness that I have not extended your grace to certain people. I thank you that your promises to me are true. Increase my faith and help me rest in YOU while I wait.

No comments: