Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Where Have I Been?

That is a good question. Right now God is teaching me, revealing to me, speaking to me about hearing His voice. You know you can;t hear much of anything when you are too busy to slow down and be still.

That being said I am going to do just that. I'm carving out more precious time w/ HIM. You see I am juggling being a good wife, mother, employee, women's ministry leader, but without being a good child of God I can't be good at any of the above. Now I know God's grace covers my faults and HE loves me unconditionally. What I am saying though is that I won't be a "fruit bearing Jesus follower" if I continue trying to strive on my own.

I need continuous filling and I love constant communication. John 14 clearly states: 5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

I am making a choice right now. Its obvious that I have not blogged in weeks so I am sure me taking a hiatus won't be a big shock. I know to keep a blog audience I should regularly blog. I risk losing the 2 of you who check in on this. Why? Because God is calling me and I don't want to keep Him waiting. I am setting some boundaries and looking forward to returning with a renewed revelation and spiritual strength!

Thanks for understanding!

2 comments:

Jody said...

When you get back you will see that one of your two readers left you a comment. My comment is this - I to struggle with carving out those precious moments in time that are just His. Everyone seems to get my attention so quickly yet I can miss a burning bush. You go girl!

Jess said...

i, as your other reader, echo the words of the fabulous jody.
don't miss Him.
love you
jess