Saturday, December 29, 2007

PMA #2

** The author of this letter's name has been changed for privacy sake**

Dear Mrs. Shea,

Thank you for being a chaperon on our trip to Camp Thunderbird. I really enjoyed going on the zip line because it was so thrilling, 70 mph! But I might not have done it if you didn't teach me positive mental attitude. Positive mental attitude helped me out on a lot of things, otherwise I probably would not have done most of the activities. Canoing was also one of my favorite events, even though we got stuck a lot. One of my favorite activities was wilderness survival. It was so much fun because we made a fire and I was in charge of it. You also helped me a lot. You made the whole trip special for me because you always encouraged me. I am really glad you came to help out at Camp Thunderbird because you made the whole trip fun! So, thank you.

Sincerely,
"Sam"


May this new year of 2008 be filled with PMA! If it can make a difference in this 10 year old, what can it do for you? 2008 is known as the "year of new beginnings". May you "rise above" all that surrounds you and positively embrace God's Truth for your life!

Have a TRUTH filled New Year!
Lisa

No comments: